Αγγελίες Εργασίας στη Γερμανία
DEMO S.A. Pharmaceutical Industry is an industrial and commercial organization established in 1965 in Greece and active in the production and sales of pharmaceutical products. Our product portfolio includes many injectable generic pharmaceutical formulations from several therapeutic categories; injectable products of all forms such us liquid injectables in glass ampoules, vials & bottles, sterile powders, lyophilized products, emulsions, carbapenems, penicillins and cephalosporins.
We are currently looking for a
Customer Service Coordinator and Assistant to the Managing Director,
in order to act as the main contact of our subsidiary in Germany. The ideal candidate will coordinate efficiently all office activities, support DEMO HQ, cooperate with all internal & external partners and communicate with the local German Authorities. This position is based in Munich, Germany.
Who we are:
Artemis ITS is a rapidly growing company specializing in the telecommunication field. We undertake multiple projects regarding the installation of fixed and mobile telecom networks. The company was established in Greece in 2008, and in 2014 the entrepreneurial activity was extended in Romania and by the end of 2016 the company had expanded in Germany. In 2021 we started new projects in the Netherlands and Norway. Today, Artemis Group occupies more than 800 employees and provides services in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager for our FTTx projects in Cologne, Germany
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Information Systems
- 1+ years of working experience in construction projects and delivering construction or telecommunications solutions
- 1+ years of client management experience and the experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent command of the English & German language is mandatory
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working spirit
- Structuring and Management of integrated, multi-track projects as well as leading and tracking of integrated project plans
- Structuring and following up with permitting issues
- Establishing and maintaining the project communication, project estimation, staffing, planning, proposals, contracting and project deliverables
- Setting up of quality and performance standards as well as assessment and management of risks within and across multiple projects
- Identifcation and management of project issues
- Motivating the team and communicating of the purpose, project goals and success criteria
- Defining of the key project roles and responsibilities
- Applying of the best practices and lessons learned from previous projects
- Managing of the third-party partner and vendor relationship
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration Package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Friendly and modern working environment
If you want to join our team, please send your CV to hr-de(at)artemis-its.com
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.